Network AdministratorJob Description
Our client, a Financial Institution, is seeking a Network Administrator to join their team in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
· Design, implement and performs installations of network components to support internal and external requirements.
· Perform all Checkpoint configuration and administration.
· Perform all Cisco routing configuration on all Cisco equipment.
· Implementation of policies and procedures for LAN/WAN usage throughout the organization.
· Improve and maintain best security practices at multiple layers of the infrastructure.
· Write scripts to automate tasks.
· Improve processes and documentation for standard operating procedures.
· Trouble shoots network problems.
· Monitors the network and reports system failures.
· Analyzes LAN/WAN traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
· Manages key vendor relationships.
· Be familiar with storage industry trends, offerings and major suppliers.
· 5+ years practical experience designing, configuring and installing Cisco routers & switches.
· 5+ years’ experience with Checkpoint.
· Experience with TCP/IP as well as subnetting, Strong background of network protocols, routing, and security (BGP, OSPF, DNS, IPsec,VoIP, asymmetric routing, load balancers, firewalls)
· Familiar with LAN, MAN, and WAN configurations, including experience with Internet firewalls, and wireless technologies.
· 2+ years practical experience with Windows Server 2003 or higher and Active Directory.
· Experience with hard disk encryption and NAC policies and procedures strongly preferred.
· Must be a well-organized self-starter who knows their work well enough to assign and prioritize their own work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to facilitate discussions, resolve problems, explain ideas clearly and develop an understanding of the needs of the organization.
· Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity.
· Prioritize and manage concurrent projects, demonstrate initiative and work independently with minimal supervision.
· CCNA, CCNP, CCSA or CCSE is highly preferred.
· Security certifications a plus.
· Excellent organization skills, and effective communication in English.
If you would like to be considered for this career opportunity, please apply on-line or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Ref: INT#427 for a confidential appointment and review.
Please send your resume in Word format only. PDF formats will not be accepted.