Helpdesk OperatorJob Description
Our client, a Leading Global Firm, is seeking a Helpdesk Operator to join their team in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
· Responsible for providing first-line technical support by assisting users with hardware and software problems via phone and email in agreed timeframe.
· Maintain a high degree of customer services for all support queries to all executives and end-users,
· Carry out computer operational and system backup tasks according to schedule.
· Reporting to Helpdesk Supervisor.
- Diploma holder in Information Services or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years’ customer services experience in Information Services Hotline support.
- Basic knowledge of IS infrastructure including network, application, systems and operational support is preferred.
- Knowledge in computer operational tasks on Unix, Windows-based computing platform and MS Applications.
- Customer oriented, responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Shift duties are required.
If you would like to be considered for this career opportunity, please apply on-line or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Ref: INT#441 for a confidential appointment and review.
Please send your resume in Word format only. PDF formats will not be accepted.